Before You OrderBefore ordering a carpet product, we suggest that you please request a sample of the color of carpet you want. We want to be sure it is exactly what you want. Also please note that due to aircraft model variations, some carpet kits may require you to trim and/or make cutouts upon receipt.
New ProductsCheck Out Our New Products
Just For You
When you place an order with SCS Interiors, the product(s) you order are custom made for you. Our goal is to ship your order within thirty (30) days.
If you don’t find what you need, please Contact Us and we’ll be glad to assist you.
SCS Interiors’ quality products are made with state-of-the art technology and equipment. The processes we utilize are available to customers who may have a need for functions such as:
- Foam Fabrication
- High Speed Precision Cutting
- Contract Sewing
- Embossing / Debossing
- Product Labeling
- Rug Binding
If you are seeking a unique design, we can assist you in creating your design with a focus on aesthetics, cost savings, and durability. Within our product lines, SCS Interiors can define and refine customer needs into full-scale prototypes which give a dimensional, detailed outline of all parts and materials.
Prototyping ensures proper form, fit, and function in the design. Once approved, comprehensive plan sets are developed, including current revisions. During this process we are able to define the best manufacturing and assembly methods to maximize productivity.
Production efficiency is also achieved through the use of our high-speed Gerber automated cutter and our commercial sewing machines. We maximize material usage and minimize cut time for your project. With our large spectrum of foam shapes and densities, we can provide the foam fabrication for your project and develop the necessary specifications for production. Special gifts and/or accessories can have your company logo, family crest, or any artwork embossed or embroidered on them to add that special touch that makes a company gift memorable. Objects may also be labeled through our heat transfer press which utilizes a variety of stamping methods on flat or contoured parts.
- What is embossing?
- This is the process of applying heat and pressure to leather that will result in a raised image on the surface of the leather.
- What is debossing?
- This is the process of applying heat and pressure to leather that will result in a flat image on the surface of the leather.
- What kind of fabric can be embossed?
- Leather is the material that is embossed. Other fabrics/materials can be "decorated" through embroidery.
- How much lead time does SCS need for larger production runs?
- We have 20,000 square feet of manufacturing space, a highly skilled workforce, and the latest in industrial sewing and cutting equipment. We have the capacity to meet your needs "on time" and "on budget." The lead time is variable depending on the size and complexity of the order.
- Does SCS Interiors do rug binding?
- Yes we do! Bring your rug in to us –any size – and we will sew a yarn binding on the rug. We will use the color of yarn you prefer for the binding. We charge $1.25 per foot for this service plus a set-up charge.
Click on any image below for more detail
DESIGN: Customer needs are defined and refined into full-scale prototypes. Hand tailored patterns are then merged into CAD software so that precision cutting can be employed to ensure form, fit and function in the design.
PROTOTYPE: The prototype phase allows the best assembly methods to be developed and material selections refined.
FOAM FABRICATION: SCS Interiors' in-house foam fabrication ability allows us to create a wide array of foam shapes, sizes, and densities with the utmost flexibility in engineering and design. The SCS design team can create a foam kit from a bare seat frame, Photoshop image, or CAD drawing.
HIGH SPEED PRECISION CUTTING: We couple Gerber’s DCS 2500 automated cutter with Cal Comp digitized to maximize material usage and minimize cut times.
CONTRACT SEWING: We do industrial sewing, using Juki’s model 2210, which has increased efficiency by 30%.
EMBOSSING / DEBOSSING: Leather has its own richness and natural beauty that can be embossed with your company logos, family crests, or any artwork. SCS can emboss a single application custom interior or mass produce in volume.
PRODUCT LABELING: The Hastings hydraulic press can apply heat transfer labels on products as well as cut through multiple layers with cold rule steel dies.