Before You OrderBefore ordering a carpet product, we suggest that you please request a sample of the color of carpet you want. We want to be sure it is exactly what you want. Also please note that due to aircraft model variations, some carpet kits may require you to trim and/or make cutouts upon receipt.
New ProductsCheck Out Our New Products
Just For You
When you place an order with SCS Interiors, the product(s) you order are custom made for you. Our goal is to ship your order within thirty (30) days.
If you don’t find what you need, please Contact Us and we’ll be glad to assist you.
Order your new carpet or vinyl kit for your plane from SCS Interiors today.
Contact us directly if you don't see your particular model listed. We may have a pattern on file that isn't currently on the web.
OEM -SCS Interiors, with over fifteen (15) years of experience in the aerospace industry, offers its OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) partners the highest level of quality control and conformity to design specifications. These characteristics, along with a low cost model and fundamental understanding of the supply chain, create a synergy that gives our OEM partners an unparalleled level of product quality and support. Whether it is a large production run of identical seat covers or several runs of highly customized seat options, we have the depth and versatility to meet any OEM’s expectations.
General Aviation: Our OEM partners deserve the best …and so do you! We offer the same FAA approved materials, the same processes, and the same attention to detail to you and your aircraft. Your aircraft interior is only as limited as your imagination. If you need help with your “vision” of the aircraft, our designers can help you.
Experimental: Building your own Van’s, Kitfox, Glasair, Velocity or other kit aircraft? We can help you complete your project on time and on budget to ensure a beautiful interior complete with carpet, custom foam inserts, leather seat coverings, and hand-stitched leather wrapped control yokes, throttles, and pull handles.
- What type of aircraft products do you have?
- SCS Aircraft Interiors has made products for Cessna, Cirrus, Diamond, Eclipse, Beechcraft, Enstrom Helicopter, Mooney, Pilatus, Robinson Helicopter, American Champion, Rockwell Commander, Socata and Piper aircraft. We are expanding our product lines frequently. Contact Us about your project.
- If I order a customized item for my plane, how long do I have to wait before I get it?
- The length of time to fill an order depends on several variables but we can give you an accurate idea of how long it will take to fill the order when you Contact Us and describe what you are seeking.
- Where are you located? Can I bring my plane into your shop?
- SCS Interiors is located in Duluth, Minnesota. We are less than two miles from the Duluth International Airport but we are unable to bring your plane into our shop.
- Does your material meet FAA Burn Requirements?
- Yes, our materials meet FAR 25.853.
- Can I have my tail number embroidered on the floor mats, seat covers, etc?
- Yes, you can have your tail number, company logo, etc. embroidered or embossed on just about anything.
- Are your materials resistant to UV exposure?
- Yes, they are treated during the tanning process (no pun intended!) at the mill. In addition, all fabrics and vinyl meet a colorfast standard.
- How do I install the new carpet I ordered for my plane?
- Read our Carpet Installation Instructions